- Me: (lying awake in bed...)
- Brenna: (sits up suddenly) we have to change the picture.
- Me: ...what?
- Brenna: ...we...we must...we must change the picture!
- Me: ...ok...what should we change the picture to?
- Brenna: Calzones. (Lies back down and goes back to sleep)
a message from Anonymous
The only over the counter meds I take for pain is Motrin, or the generic ibuprofen cause it’s half the price of Motrin. Does it work? Well, yes and no. It helps for a little while but it doesn’t solve the problem. I’ll take it in case I have an event that I know I’m going to be doing a lot of activities. But later on I’ll be feeling it no matter what. Those symptoms you describe are symptoms for fibromyalgia or CFS, but definitely talk to a doctor. A good one I hope.